If you wish to volunteer at Health Care Access Clinic please fill out the and fax it to 785.841.5779 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a current volunteer, check out the Health Care Access volunteer application, and choose a time slot that works for you to come in and volunteer. Email us or call us if you have questions. Thanks for all you do to help our patients!
Click here to view the Volunteer Calendar.
Medical Volunteer Opportunities
- Providers in can come to the clinic and volunteer.
- Providers can participate on an as-needed/referral basis.
- Pharmacists can come to the clinic and volunteer.
- Nurses can come to the clinic to volunteer.
- Clinical Assistants can be trained to measure vital statistics and check patients into the clinic.
Non-Medical Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteers can assist with running errands, picking up and delivering supplies and opportunities to assist with the organization and planning of special events.
Volunteers can be used for projects such as: mass and bulk mailings, labeling newsletters, organizing sample medications, etc. These volunteers are not scheduled to work on a regular basis, however they are called when help is needed.